· GhostID, Blockchain-based Identity (~ERC725), A single click login:
- Decentralized Identity-based GhostID allows users to connect their metamask wallet and generate a unique identity that can be used across the decentralized apps ecosystem.
- Now use any compliant dApp without providing additional credentials or passwords.
- Connect the GhostID with multiple wallet addresses and credentials
· Identity Claims Registry (~ERC735), Add Multiple Wallets & social media accounts:
- The LedgerScore platform allows user to register their credentials in the form of claims like Mobile No, Facebook Account, Email Id, and various wallet addresses throughout the blockchain world (Binance Smart Chain and other EVM chains).
- The user can also complete their KYC using the integrated Blockpass KYC and connect with the GhostID. This enables the usage of GhostID for various use cases like participating in IDOs, sales of tokenized assets, etc.
2. Market Cap & Token Value:
· Market Cap: For Other tokens like LED, BTC, USDT, and other tokens, etc., providing the latest price & change in price.
· LED/USD: A Day 2-day price against USD for LED tokens.
· Crypto News Feed: Do not feel left out for the portal will also provide the latest news feed across the crypto world as well, to welcome the world of possibilities.
3. LedgerScore (Credit Score for the crypto-economy)
· LedgerData Indexing:
- The platform pulls the Ledger Data from Blockchain protocols like Binance Chain and indexes to generate the user's credit score. The following data categories are extracted and indexed:
o Transaction History
o Crypto Assets (Holdings)
o Crypto income (Received)
o Crypto payments (Sent)
o NFT Assets
· LedgerScore V0.1:
- Using Linear regression, the first version of LedgerScore v0.1 has been developed. It is limited to the data from Binance Smart Chain. The next iteration will extend it to other L1 Blockchain protocols and DeFi Apps
A glimpse into the Future!
1. AI/ML-based Updates: A complete blend of a statistical analysis based on AI and Machine Learning concepts to design the updated iteration of LedgerScore.
· AI-based Algorithms are used to identify account growth, spend Index, and other significant trends which will impact the score.
· Models inspired by machine learning spread across various EVM and substrate chains and DeFi Apps for accurate & dynamic measures.
2. 360-degree view via Integrations
· Integration with EVM Blockchains (Later on, Substrate Blockchains and other custom Blockchains will be added)
· CEX integrations
· FICO integration
· DeFi apps integration (example — Aave, Compound, Uniswap, etc)
· LedgerScore Marketplace
· Other relevant API integrations
3. Additional points below will also be covered.
· Liquidity Pool
· Credit Reports — Scoring Engine (deterministic like on-chain activity; Artificially intelligent Risk Inference engine — loan activity including repayment in DeFi loans)
· Employment Verification
· Asset Verification
· Income Verification
· Smart Contract History
· LedgerScore Tokens
LedgerScore provides creditworthiness to retail and institutional users. Unlike traditional credit reporting bureaus, the LedgerScore credit ratings are based on cryptocurrency assets and blockchain transactions. LedgerScore aims to enable the consolidated credit profile of a user to leverage the best of both ecosystems — the traditional and crypto lending.
The company aims to become the first truly global credit score while fixing inefficiencies in the space. It is well positioned as the “first mover” in the emerging digital assets space with its patent-pending technology and proprietary credit algorithms.